- Filling capacity - 200 liters
- Made of stainless steel
- Max. heating temperature is 94°C
- AVAILABLE FOR EUROPE ONLY
! We offer only a 1-year warranty for this pasteurizer !
This pasteurizer is made of AISI 304 premium quality stainless steel, ensuring the safety and preservation of the organic food benefits of pasteurized products.
The Milky FJ 200 OTF has an electronic control panel for the automatic regulation of the heating and cooling process, and the 4-cycle adjustable / pre-programmable mode simplifies that for you. It provides:
- Temperature setting. Pasteurizer will reach and hold the temperature you need.
- Time setting. Pasteurizer will hold the necessary temperature for as long as you need. When the set time is over the heater will switch off.
Reduce your electricity consumption with LE (low energy) smart solution: reduction of heating power is achievable electronically and can be linearly adjusted from 100% to 20%.
Safe to use: You don't have to worry about the safety of the pasteurization process while working with one of the biggest pasteurizers, thanks to a sturdy base with a tilting mechanism (to lean the kettle when it's empty) of the boiler directed towards the outlet. Also, the pasteurizer is equipped with a safety stop function.
Mobility and user-friendly: despite its bulkiness and large capacity, the pasteurizer is equipped with a movable console for the 20 rpm electric motor of the mixer and the cheese harp (optional), with a 2-part removable lid and 4 wheels at the bottom of the construction for easy, safe equipment movement.
Experience convenience with the Milky APP* (*additional option):
- User-friendly: Utilize the Bluetooth-enabled feature, allowing fast and easy connection to various operating systems, including Android tablets.
- Save unique recipes and settings: Create and store numerous recipes, enabling precise time and temperature control for each of the four production cycle phases. Access your saved settings with ease.
- Real-time data tracking: The application records time and temperature indicators every minute.
- Connect to a printer: Easily print production processes or comprehensive process documentation as needed.
What is the difference between Milky FJ200 CTF (closed system) and Milky FJ200 OTF (open system) pasteurizers?
The Milky FJ 200 CTF (closed-system) pasteurizer, featuring a 15kW heater, can elevate the pasteurization temperature to 99°C (100°C), while the Milky FJ 200 OTF (open system) can increase the temperature up to 94°C. The possibility to increase the temperature in a closed system by almost up to 100°C is provided through an additionally installed electrical heating element's output that enables the connection of external heating (using hot water) and a cooling system.
Visit the milk pasteurizer machines category to see the full range of our milk pasteurizers. If you are looking for a smaller capacity please look at our smaller milk pasteurizer machine Milky FJ100 PF. In case you are in a need of bigger pasteurizer, we can offer you a Milky FJ300 OTF.
Strengths and weaknesses
The Milky FJ 200 OTF is a perfect multi-purpose kettle for milk and juice pasteurization, cheese and yogurt making. The pasteurizer is also suitable for oat, almond, coconut, and other types of non-dairy milk pasteurization. Additionally, it can be employed for warming calf milk, melting honey, producing honey wax, making pudding, preparing an ice cream base, and more.
With a maximum capacity of 200 liters, the Milky FJ 200 OTF (open system) was purposefully designed to address the demands of medium and large dairy operations. The 12kW heater can warm up the milk up to 94°C.
Additional options for Milky FJ 200 OTF
In addition to the large pasteurizer, the following options are available for purchase:
- Wheels for stable support
- Regulation for a cheese harp with a speed 4-28 rpm
- Equipment for a cheese harp (planetary gear, 3-piece cheese harp)
- Inox protection of a motor for a mixer
- Central agitator with an agitation barrier and a 2-part cover for heating above 65°C
- 2-fold temperature probe (1x PT1000 + 1x PT100) for the Testo recorder
- Milky App
* Please notice that equipment for the cheese harp must be specified. Retrofitting or retooling is not possible.
- Max. capacity
- 200 liters
- Min. capacity
- 40 liters or 10,57 gallons
- Max. temperature
- 94 °C or 201.2 ˚F
- Type of heating
- Power of heater
- 12 kW (6+6 kW)
- Power supply
- Speed of mixer
- 20 rpm
- Diameter of water inlet
- DN20 mm
- Diameter of water outlet
- DN20 mm
- Diameter of milk outlet
- DN 65
- FJ 200 OTF
- Stainless steel
- INDIVIDUAL TIME AND TEMPERATURE SETTING, AUTOMATIC COOLING THROUGH WATER EXCHANGE, SAFETY STOP, TRIPPLE WALLED, STABLE BASE PART INCLUDING TILT MECHANISM TOWARDS
- 120 cm or 47,24 in.
- 130 cm or 51,18 in.
- 150 cm or 59,06 in.
- 185 kg or 407,86 lbs