Suitable for countries with voltage from 100V to 120V
- 3,5 liters or 0,9 gallons of cream
- Stainless steel
Electric butter churn Milky FJ 10
The smallest model of Milky. It’s made of stainless steel. The quality of this butter churn is excellent. It’s small enough, and you can use it at home. As the manufacturer declares, you need 20-30 minutes to get butter. Butter output from cream is 35-50%. The cream container has an outlet for buttermilk. The automatic safety stop function stops the motor when the lid is open.
The maximal cream load is 3,5 liters or 0,9 gallons. The minimal cream load is 1 liter or 0,3 gallons.
Strengths and weaknesses
Butter churn helpful tips:
- After you get the cream from milk, put it in the fridge for 1-3 days. The cream has to ripen.
- The best ripening temperature in summertime is 5-8 °C or 41-46 °F. In winter time is 8-10 °C or 46-50 °F.
- The best cream temperature before processing is 14-16 °C or 57-61°F.
The total capacity of the cream container is 10 liters or 2,6 gallons.
Butter churn Milky is the best choice for home and small business
Don’t miss a great opportunity to make tasty, fresh, and organic products for you and your family at home!
If you are a small producer, with this butter churn you can offer fresh and healthy dairy products to your local market. Your customers will be happy, animals satisfied and you will earn more! Don’t miss your chance!
All parts which contact the food are made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Max. capacity
- 3,5 liters or 0,9 gallons
- Min. capacity
- 1 liter or 0,3 gallons
- Type of power
- Power of motor
- 550 W
- Power supply
- Max. time of one work cycle
- 35 min
- Min. pause between work cycles
- 2 hours
- Time of butter making
- 20 - 35 min
- Outcome of butter from cream
- 32 - 42 %
- Speed of mixer
- 30, 60, 90, 150 rpm
- FJ 10
- Stainless steel
- Container capacity
- 10 liters or 2,6 gallons
- Made of stainless steel, High quality 4-speed motor, Safety stop, Butter milk outlet
- We do not know any
- 39 cm or 15,3 in.
- 33 cm or 13 in.
- 31,5 cm or 12,4 in.
- 7 kg or 15,4 Ibs.