- 3.8 liters or 1 gallon of cream
- Stainless steel
Manual butter churn Milky FJ 10
The smallest model of Milky. This butter churn is perfect for places without electricity. It’s made of stainless steel. The quality of this butter churn is excellent. It’s small enough, and you can use it at home. As manufacturer declares, you need 20-30 minutes to get butter. Butter output from cream is 35-50%. Cream container has outlet for butter milk.
The maximal cream load is 3,8 liters or 1 gallon . The minimal cream load is 1,5 liter or 0.4 gallon.
Strengths and weaknesses
Butter churn helpful tips:
- After you get the cream from milk, put it to the fridge for 1-3 days. The cream has to ripen.
- The best ripening temperature in summer time is 5-8 °C. In winter time is 8-10 °C.
- The best cream temperature before processing is 14-16 °C.
The total capacity of cream container is 10 liters or 2.6 gallons.
The maximal cream load is 3,8 liters or 1 gallon. The minimal cream load 1,5 liter or 0.4 gallon.
Butter churn Milky is the best choice for hom and small business
If you are careful mother, don’t miss a great opportunity to make tasty, fresh and natural products for you and your family at home!
If you are small producer, with butter churn can offer new fresh and natural dairy products to your local market. You customers will be very happy, animals satisfied and you will earn more! Don’t lose your chance!
All parts which contact the food are made of high quality stainless steel.
- Max. capacity
- 3,8 liters
- Min. capacity
- 1,5 liter
- Type of power
- Power of motor
- Power supply
- Max. time of one work cycle
- Min. pause between work cycles
- Time of butter making
- Outcome of butter from cream
- Speed of mixer
- FJ 10
- Stainless steel
- Container capacity
- 10 liters
- Made of stainless steel, Works without electricity, Butter milk outlet
- Operates by hand
- 30 cm
- 26,5 cm
- 31,5 cm
- 5 kg