Suitable for countries with voltage from 100V to 120V
- 50 liters or 13,2 gallons of cream
- Made of stainless steel
- High-quality motor with a speed regulator
Electric butter churn Milky FJ 100 C
The Milky FJ100 C is the largest and the most powerful butter churn that we offer. It’s made of the finest stainless steel material, which guarantees that you will have the safest and the most durable butter churner possible.
The electric butter churn Milky FJ100 C is ideal for small and medium farms as well as for a small butter-making business. It will take only 20-30 minutes to prepare delicious homemade butter. Butter output from cream is 35-42%.
The butter churn has many useful built-in features that will make the butter-making process a pleasant experience. Besides the high-quality motor with a speed regulator, there is a water layer, buttermilk outlet, cold water inlet, and a safety button that will not let you switch the butter churn on while the lid is open. Your safety and a clean kitchen are guaranteed!
The Milky FJ100 C has a container capacity of 100 liters or 26,4 gallons, but the maximum cream load should not exceed 50 liters or 13,2 gallons. The minimum cream load is 22 liters or 5,8 gallons.
All the features and qualities mentioned above make the electric butter churn Milky FJ100C one of the most advanced and desirable butter churns for a small butter-making business in the market!
Strengths and weaknesses
Butter churn helpful tips:
- Wash the container with cold water before making butter.
- Once you get the cream from your milk, put it in the fridge for 1-3 days for the cream to ripen.
- The best ripening temperature in summer time is 5-8 °C or 41-43 °F. In winter time is 8-10 °C or 46-50 °F.
- The best cream temperature before processing is 14-16 °C or 57-61 °F.
- If you want to process 50 liters or 13,2 gallons of cream, it’s better to split this volume into two cycles of 25 liters or 6,6 gallons. The butter quality will be higher.
The Milky FJ100C Butter churn is the best choice for a dairy farm and small business
If you are a small producer, with this butter churn you can offer fresh, organic, and high-quality butter to your local market. Your customers will definitely enjoy it!
- Max. capacity
- 50 liters or 13,2 gallons
- Min. capacity
- 22 liters or 5,8 gallons
- Type of power
- Power of motor
- 1,5 kW
- Power supply
- Max. time of one work cycle
- 35 min
- Min. pause between work cycles
- 30 min
- Time of butter making
- 20 - 35 min
- Outcome of butter from cream
- 32 - 42 %
- Speed of mixer
- 45-124 rpm
- FJ 100 C
- Stainless steel
- Container capacity
- 110 liters or 29 gallons
- Made of stainless steel, High quality motor with speed regulator, Security switch, Butter milk outlet, Cold water inlet, Water layer
- We do not know any
- 90 cm or 35,4 in.
- 52 cm or 20,5 in.
- 65 cm or 25,6 in.
- 67 kg or 150 Ibs.