Suitable for countries with voltage from 220V to 240V
- 13 liters of cream
- Stainless steel
Electric butter churn Milky FJ 32
The medium model of Milky. It’s made of stainless steel. The quality of this butter churn is excellent. It’s small enough, and you can use it at home or at small farm. As manufacturer declares, you need 20-30 minutes to get butter. Butter output from cream is 35-50%. Cream container has outlet for butter milk. Automatic safety stop function, the motor stops when lid is opened.
The maximal cream load is 13 liters. The minimal cream load 6 liters.
All parts which contact the food are made of high quality stainless steel.
Strengths and weaknesses
Butter churn helpful tips:
- Wash the container by cold water before butter processing.
- After you get the cream from milk, put it to the fridge for 1-3 days. The cream has to ripen.
- The best ripening temperature in summer time is 5-8 °C. In winter time is 8-10 °C.
- The best cream temperature before processing is 14-16 °C.
- If you want to process 15-16 liters of cream, it’s better to split this volume on two cycles of 8 liters. The butter quality will be higher.
The total capacity of cream container is 32 liters.
Butter churn Milky is the best choice for small business
If you are small producer, with butter churn can offer new fresh and natural dairy products to your local market. You customers will be very happy, animals satisfied and you will earn more! Don’t lose your chance!
- Max. capacity
- 13 liters or 3,4 gallons
- Min. capacity
- 6 liters or 1,6 gallons
- Type of power
- Power of motor
- Power supply
- Max. time of one work cycle
- 35 min
- Min. pause between work cycles
- 30 min
- Time of butter making
- 20 - 35 min
- Outcome of butter from cream
- 32 - 42 %
- Speed of mixer
- 70, 140 rpm
- FJ 32
- Stainless steel
- Container capacity
- 32 liters or 8,4 gallons
- Made of stainless steel, High quality 2-speed motor, Safety stop, Butter milk outlet
- We do not know any
- 70 cm or 27,6 in.
- 32 cm or 12,6 in.
- 46 cm or 18,1 in.
- 27 kg or 59,5 Ibs.